Free Global Shipping!
The Ke Nalu 970 Hydrofoil is a large wing, dedicated Downwind foil.
Ke Nalu 970
265mm x 970mm – 1994cm2 aspect ratio 4.88
The 970 is a dedicated downwind foil for small to medium swells and for riders up to 200 lbs.
- Wing optimally designed to provide early lift and maneuverability yet still provides a stable platform with great drive.
- Adjustable rear stabilizer with two mounting positions and AOI (angle of incidence) adjustment with included specially designed washer/shims that allow increments of ½ degree of adjustment.
- Fully modular system making transport and swapping components easy.
- Available with both plate and deep Tuttle systems.
- 66cm (26 in.) pre-preg. Carbon fiber mast
- Longer fuselage for improved stability.
- Every foil comes with a protective carrying case.
Fully constructed with pre-preg. Carbon fiber.
Disassemble and rinse with fresh water after each use.
*Weight recommendations are approximate for novice to intermediate riders. Varying conditions and skill levels can affect foil size.
Intended use is for rolling swells not breaking waves. It’s not recommended to take your foil into the surf or breaking waves as it could put forces on the foil beyond its design capacity & potentially cause injury or death to yourself or others. Foiling in the surf or breaking waves is at your own risk.